Monday, April 26, 2010

Cool Websites!!

Hello again!!!!!!
I wanted to share some awesome Websites with you!!!


ICarly is a cool funny website !!!
If you like to laugh you have to visit it !!!

ICarly's stars:

Miranda Cosgrove= Carly Shay
Jenette McCurdy= Sam Puckett
Nathan Kress= Freddie Benson
Jerry Trainor= Spencer Shay


I think everyone knows that one!!!


If you like to chat , this site is perfect for you!!!
(The chat on this Blog is from there too!!!)



That's the perfect site for Music lovers -like me and my friends :P- , if you don't remember the name of a song that is in your head, just sing it or write it, and some people will try to help you! Isn't that GREAT! I mean that happens to me like everyday!!!
(Thanks Leila ! You are soooo nice!!!)



Well, that's a site for game freaks!!! If you need help in a game just type the name of the game and read the tips and cheats!!! Its easy as 123 or ABC !!!
  1. Cheat Codes
  2. Tips and Tricks
A Blog I really love:

It's absolutely AWESOME!!!

What do you want more than that!!!
ENJOY!!!
More later!!
Your N!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?