Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My problaby last post..

I'll be gone for two weeks guys I'm so sorry!
I try to write a lot of posts for my brothers.. so they can post them when I'm not here!
Let's hope they don't forget it..  
I will see Eclipse at 3pm to like 5.30 pm 
then shopping for some stuff from probably 7pm to 9pm or a little bit later..
Then I go home and pack my stuff and go to sleep..
If I have a lot of luck I will be able to come online tomorrow too , but that will be hard!!!


I looked at my flight tickets so I think I have to run around and ask every person I will meet.
My parents won't travel with me :D Which will be awesome !!!!
If you live in Germany or at least travel a lot with Lufthansa you'll know that the " Frankfurter" airport is huge!!! I wonder if we ( me and my friends ) will actually find the way to our next flight..
Oh God..
I also don't understand what this should mean :
Depart: Baggage 22kg + 8kg Handbag..
Return journey: 2x22kg + 8 kg Handbag
????
I understand that I'm allowed to take another whole bag when I'm coming home.. but .. hääääää??


________


Sunset Diary 7


I'm waiting at the airport..
For one weekend I will escape my daily everyday and go visit my cousin..
She lives in the next city , so it's not very far away.. But the train station had some problems in  past few weeks so my parents decided to go with a plane.. I will be alone with my younger brother .. I'm in charge ... -happy-
I wonder if my parents will miss me.. When people travel I'm sad at the beginning but then my sadness fades away and everything is OK.. 
Why do we miss people when they go away, move away.. or just aren't as close to us as they maybe were before?
Are we scared that something  may happen to them , and we can't to anything to help them?
Maybe because I could change , and I won't be the girl they knew before..?
I don't know.. But I hope my mom won't cry .. it would break my heart!!!


Dear Diary , 
It's time for me to go on board.. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?