Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's freezing.. YES!!!

YES! 
Finally! I've finally got an A.C! A.C  means Air conditioner! 
I think you can imagine that the weather in Egypt is pretty warm.. 
So an A.C is something you can't live without. But I have lived without it the whole past years.. Now I'm laying on my bed and freezing my toes off :D


I thought about Writing the past two or three days..
A text is like  a fingerprint.. It's a part of the one who wrote it. Fingerprints don't exist twice .. just like texts.. No one has the same fingerprint like someone else does. Right?
When you write , a part from you goes into the text. It makes it into something special. Without this little bit you , it would be empty.. sad.. it wouldn't have a point..


Isn't it the same thing with your handwriting?
Some put little hearts on the "i" some don't...

Some people write fast , while others like to write slower.
I think that's the same right?
Like  a fingerprint... 


Sunset Diary! ;) and because a lot of people asked.. No the girl is not me :D
________________________________


Sunset Diary 4 


Dear Diary,
I've been asking myself a lot of questions.
Why am I actually writing this?
I thought I would write a diary , so it could help me cope with everything.. 
I thought it could help me think about everything better.. look at something from all different ways..
But now I think what really made me begin writing this..
Maybe I want someone to find  my diary? Maybe I want someone to read it.. but why?
So this someone could help me? Help me with what? Understanding?? Maybe I just needed someone to talk with. Even if this someone is a book.. I need to empty all of my feelings I got inside of my heart. They are way too much that I could deal with them!
I can't look deep into my heart and  look for the reason why I am so different, why I am so confused and so sad right now.
If I think about it I would start to cry , I dunno why I would just start to cry.. 
And it would be very hard for me to stop. Am I depressive? And I just try to ignore everything?


Great now I actually start to think like an Emo..


Well back to the basics..
It's like my heart is a bag.. every time something happens it gets a little but more full..And  when I try to look  inside it , I can't find the beginning of it. The reason of it.
It's confusing I know. But it's true.


Yeah.. maybe that's the reason I began writing this.. Because I had too much to cope with.. I couldn't empty the bag.. 
I guess I have to live with the way I am.. I can't change who I am.. or what happened...
I have to find a way to empty the bag..
Before it's too full..





1 comment:

  1. I love this one. Serioulsey!!!!! To leave behind a diary for someone to find it ..it isn't a bad thing. Sure they will read it and say whoa...But they will also find answers to some of their own questions. (like u said the girl isnt you) (But it is your fingerprint) (its all apart of you). I love this one, I love your character. She is strong and she knows how much things can chnage...even if she doesnt think things change. Gooooood job nora.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna share?