Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My little compare

                                                                                                                    

So..
HIIII
My big Br asked me too write a comparison between Egypt ( where I live) and Germany ( where I was the past two weeks)
Well, dear brother, I can't say which is better.
It's not that I can't choose..
It's that they are completely different , but just the same at the same time!!!
It's not humanly possible for someone to choose between to countries!
But it's true that you always want something what is completely different from what you have...
For example:
Someone has straight blond hair and wants brown curly locks.
^^ I think the ladies understand what I mean now..
Well the same thing is for countries.
In Egypt it doesn't rain a lot. ( I guess you already knew that.. hee hee :P)
What is stupid because I love rain..
Let's say it straight away.. I never even saw snow.. like "live" not only on TV.
While some people in Germany HATE the rain and snow and when I tell them we have around 45 degrees , not a single cloud and no wind at all , they actually say : LUCKY YOU! 
What I definitely don't understand.
Because it feels like you are stuck in an oven.. Seriously.

And the first thing you realize when you visited Egypt and Germany is:
The difference between a desert and a forest.
To be honest that wasn't too hard to guess right?

Maybe because I saw the pyramids a zillion of times ( because it's the only thing teachers come up with for a trip... How lame.) , and saw the desert even more often  I'm not interested in it at all.
But in Germany it's actually the same in a whole other totally different way!
You've got the forest , and actually I took some pictures of some trees.. the reason some people nearly laughed at me.
But come on I bet if you would see the forest every day you'll take pictures of the sand.
Oh please.. 

Lol let's go to the people.
Both are absolutely the same!
Kind, Helpful, nice, EVERYTHING
but seriously all the people in every nation are Nice , helpful kind and everything positive so this is an absolutely dumb comparison ....

_________________________________

I finally began reading the house of night series.
I have to say I hate myself for not beginning reading it earlier.
I just began the seocnd book "Betrayed"
And I even cried at the parent visit part..

This is the link to the official website if you are interested in visiting :

The house of night is another vampire bestselling novel!!
You will definitely love it if you love Twilight!!!

The House  of night series recipe :

  • 2 cups of hot guys ( ;) )
  • A little bit Vampire tattoo essence..
  • A bunch of Fantasy
  • 5 cups of heart melting Love
  • A spoon of Tears
  • A lot of feelings
  • Let it cook for 10 minutes and then add the Dark Daughter powder :D
________________________ 

Sunset Diary

Dear Diary ,
I realized  that not always what you think is right.. is right!
I thought if I just hold myself back and don;t try to be the only fake flower in a garden full of real flowers I'll be clean.
But I was sooo wrong!
I hate myself sometimes. 
but I think maybe you know it already right?
I don't know why I write that now..
Nothing happened today that showed me that! I mean nothing special happened that really opened my eyes and told me Destiny you are wrong!!!
Maybe I knew it a long time ago but just realized it now!
But seriously I hate myself so hard right now!
That's why I stopped writing in you Diary.. 
I don't know if it still makes sense..

 Dear Diary..
this could be the last time I write in you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?