Monday, July 26, 2010


" The little bee flew away from the dark , she can't find the way back to her home.
Where her family and friends are waiting for her and where she is safe from the ghosts of the night.
Tired and happy she reacher her house, she lies down to breath , but her breath hurts her so deeply she cries.
The bees'  tears shine the suns' light. You should never loose hope she thinks , she takes the breath, and notices that the pain she felt was just in her head. And not real"


When the lights go out,
and the sounds go silent,
I look at the sky and think what had happened,
since the sunset had begun.
I make my steps through the room,
throw myself on the bed and stare at the ceiling,
but I don't see more than the dark.
I close my eyes hoping to see,
what I wanted the world to be..
But still .. even now.. theres no space for dreams.
Well let's just  think clear, 
if you want dreams to come true..
You have nothing else to do than close your eyes and dream..
The light will come all by itself.


Childrens' eyes see so much more than the sun and the moon at their highest point,
meeting each others eyes , before exploding and leaving the secrets undiscovered.




I wonder how birds feel...
It must be beautiful to fly higher than the clouds can climb the sky...
Only the stars can top them..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?