Sunday, July 25, 2010

Welcome back dear me!!!

Here I am!!
:D
I'm finally back! And I missed blogging!
It was great and like I promised I made a lot of pictures !!! 
But because there are more than 1300 pictures on my camera it could take a while until they're all on my laptop :D
So I'll just start writing some random stuff until I get bored or I got to go.. 
Looks like a plan , doesn't it?


I saw Avatar while I was in Germany..
it made me think even more about the world and stuff..
But although Avatar is an animated Movie there is more truth in it than most of the people even notice.
The human being can destroy, we take what we need if we need it or even if we just want to take it. If it hurts animals or even other humans , our species , we may not care. 
That is something terrible. 
I think if the story of Avatar was true.. I would be with this blue people .. ( sorry I forgot the name!! :P)
I could fight for the things which are important to me. 
Things other people don't see through the darkness of their hearts.
The human has destroyed wayyyyy to much! We don't have the right to kill and destroy..
This is not our world! We didn't make this world ! We just destroyed it!
Again... you try to make things better but you make it even worse!
All those trees  which we took away  to make things out of them , some people will never even look at..
Don't remind me of the animals we killed. We destroyed. We deleted. We ended..
No one will ever see those animals again.


At least some people noticed what humans do , at least some people finally opened their eyes and saw that our world is a place of killing .. We are killing the history of a plant , the identity of a planet!
But .. we don't stop killing, we make the blood even more..
That's sad .. very sad.
For example:
We all know whales . Those huge beautiful giants of the ocean. We may never see them in real , but we know they exist and we at least saw them on TV, right?
Now imagine a world without whales...
Close your eyes,stop reading for 5 seconds and imagine..


It hurts..


Excuse my way of speaking in the following few sentences:


If you read this and you don't understand what I mean... START TURNING YOUR BRAIN ON!
If you still think the human being should continue the killing... GO TO HELL!


I repeat: excuse me....


_______________________________________


Sunset Diary 11


Dear Diary,
Kevin and I had a date.. :)
He sent me a message just minutes after I finished writing my last diary entry.
Then we talked on the phone , it seemed that we talked years to me..
Then he asked me out -smile- 
I hope I'm not one of those kind of girls whose world breaks into pieces because of a guy...
It's not a big deal..
We were eating pizza , sitting on a bench.. somewhere in nowhere....
We did not kiss.. :D
I mean who kisses on the first date??


It was a great day.. 
I'm happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?