Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bow Chica Bow Bow Chica Bow Bow!

Again I am not random!
I am limited edition!


Though I hadn't the best time of my life the past few days I try to think optimistic.
Or I'll end up bored laying in on my bed starring at the wall..
And I am NOT in the mood for this!


Have you seen the movie " Step up to the Streets"?
I saw it for the fifth time yesterday and I am still in the SuttS mood!





If you watch this, don't stop watching because the first minute is a little bit boring.. But after Moose' dance part arrives everything gets better!!!


I was out today eating Sushi [img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/cool/cool-smiley-023.gif[/img]
Can't be better ! Sushi is a perfect day safer!
My mom is deffinitly the best mom ever!  [img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/cool/cool-smiley-026.gif[/img]
You likey my smiley?


Eclipse is THE topic these days...
I want to see it NOW[img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/cool/cool-smiley-010.gif[/img]
Everyone is talking about how amazing, awesome , great , WHOAA, WOW, OMG and AHHHH it was..
I have to wait about a week until I can finally see it!
___


I try to write more in every post.
But that is very very very hard if you don't know what to blog about!!!
I hate short little tiny posts.. 
Some people asked me about the stories like "You can't stop the tears" and the poem like "Music" or "Forgotten" and all the others.. Yes , I write them.. all by myself.
I try not to copy anything from any website.. Which I didn't -except the pictures-
That is a reason why it is very important to me that you guys don't copy anything! Or at least ask me if you are allowed to or seriously .. I could bring you into serious trouble if I found out that you use my texts OR edited pics -I edit them- or Pictures who I took all by myself..
It is not funny.


I am in a summer mood! [img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/cool/cool-smiley-010.gif[/img]
I will be in germany for two weeks in July!
I have to figure out what to do on this Blog then.. or even HOW to blog!!!
But I'm soooo excited!
Maybe I'll just write some stuff for the next days and give it to my brother to blog ..
My brother is a superhero!


I wanted to thank all of you for commenting!
You can't believe how happy I am when I see a comment!!!


Thanks you everyone! But it would be nice , if you say who u are ... I mean just if I know you.. 
So I can thank you!!! :) 


_______

 Sunset Diary 1 


Dear Diary,
 Sunny days don't always last forever.
Just  like  a friendship doesn't always survive a year or more...
Everything has it's time to begin and his time to end. How sad it may be for those who see it fade away, but that is the way it should and has to be...
I don't believe that everything is written.. I don't believe that somewhere in the sky your future is written in a book no one will ever read..
You can always change your life.. Like your driving a car , you choose the way you want to take and sometimes you get lost .. take a wrong way and you feel like no hope is left in the whole dark empty world.
But what I believe in is that everything happens for a reason, maybe it is for the best that you went that way.. Maybe god wanted it like that..
But if there is no happy end.. it is not the ending..




My friends would have laughed at me right now.. 
They would have shacked their head.. saying that I think in a way too difficult way. They live life in a different way that I do. I don't think they really care about what's going on around them.
Maybe I am the weird one.. " I should live my life" that is what they say. But I am living! I don't get it!!! 


Dear Diary.. that's why I began writing in you. 
I began to write a diary a lot when I was younger. But it never was something more about this whole diary thing I wrote, then the wish being like  these stupid girls in TV...
I want to get all my thoughts together in one single book..
I hope I can do it.. 


_____


I am going to continue this story in the next Blog-posts.
Until we have a whole Sunset Diaries "book" :D


It's pretty late.. I think I'll go to sleep now!
Goodnight Internet!!!


Nora <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?