Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I hate eyelashes

Ouch..
Blink..
Ouch..
A stupid eyelash fell into my eye..
Ouch..

Well Ill just let my eye tear up so I don't have to blink anymore..
I just finished the second House of night novel..
I know I know I read way too much !!!
So I practically already know what I can think off because I cried my eyes out while I read it..
Nope it's not the parents visiting part I wrote about yesterday.
Those of you who actually read the book should know what I mean..

Whoa I can't believe it.. THE STUPID EYELASH IS GONE! HOOORAY!!!
Finally some good news!

Did I tell you I bought two new Sims 2 games?
Sims 2 Apartment life
and Sims 2 open for business.
Sims makes Momma happy! ;)

I visited a Wild Park in Germany , that's where I saw my favorite animals EVER
I'm talking about wolves.. I made a bazillion of photos and videos  .. just take a look at this awesome edited no-sound video : ')


Copyright by twicandy.blogspot.com

:D I love wolves!
 neccesary
---------------------------------

The reason why the last Sunset Diaries entry wasn't that long and you maybe you could think that it was an end for the sunset diary, but I just can't write about something I don't really feel anymore..
I will continue writing it someday but I just lost the connection between me and the story.. (for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?