Monday, July 5, 2010

Bread and cheese XD

I am starving :) 
So I took some bread and Cream cheese :D
I'm a Genius :P

So I was at the club today playing tennis with the most awesome friend I have :D
Since I didn't play tennis since half a year ago I was pretty lost..
But Kika ( that's her Nickname .. I won't tell you more ;) ) just began playing tennis so we both were pretty lost. 
We totally made her brother get mad! Ok I have to say it was funny.. But I'm sorry Kika's brother ! :D
I'm exhausted but I'm hyper.. I was very very hyper today! 
Wanna know what I said??
"Omg! 5 days until we go to Germany! 5or 4 ? 4 or 5? Do you know? No I'm sure it's 5 ... NOO! 4! .. No it's ! Is it 4 or 5 ? What were we talking about?"
.. and a few other stuff I can't remember..
Do you think I lost my mind?
Maybe?
Could be..


I've always been a little crazy, stupid and random :D
A lot of my friends say that too :P

So I think it's OK!
My stupidness didn't do anything bad for me XD


Have you ever believed in something like myths?
Do you think dwarfs , nymphs or even vampires could exist? 

I mean why not? The world is pretty complicated , right? It's very very different than every other planet in the whole universe.. it's very special.. I think you all agree with me here!
Now doesn't that mean that there could be a lot for the human to discover? Who said we already know which animal exist and which can't be!?
If you ask me it could be possible.. I mean why not? 
It would be cool.. and it could be.. why ignore dreams?




__________________________


Sunset Diary


Dear Diary,
Did I tell you what my dream was?
I wanted to help people.. I wanted to get sure no one is hurt..
I wanted to win mission impossible.. I knew it would be hard. 
But I never lose hope..
After I few years I asked myself if some people were worth it...
Now I'm sure some people don't deserve help..
I'm not mean or something but seriously I give people second chances.. I help people daily..
I always think if helping doesn't harm me it's ok to help me.. 
But turned out some people seriously don't care if it harms you or not.. they just put salt in the wound..
I think people deserve a second chance, I always imagine me.. needing this second chance..
So I try to forget about the past , smile and be nice... 
But seriously .. sometimes people don't know what it means to be nice..
You know the quote " You give them a finger and they take your whole arm"?
I can understand that !!! 
Even if you give this people a third , a forth and even a fifth change.. or more..  they'll never learn.. 
And if you ask them for help, may it be the most stupid little thing in the whole world, they'll find any excuse in the whole world ... and just say no.. like they are stupid machines..
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
And then when they need help they'll  come back to you, and if you say no now... They'll be like..  " YOUR SO  MEAN!" .. OH COME ON !!!
I think a lot f people know people like this.. 
What they say next is : I give u everything you want!!! I am so nice to you! 
And you are like : excuse me... have u actually ever done ANYTHING nice to me?


Dear Diary , 
I am officially not in a good mood..



1 comment:

  1. I like this one. It gets better and better nora. Goooood job nora

    ReplyDelete

Wanna share?