Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What I do when I'm hyper!

Sometimes I just can't stop singing, jumping around, annoying my brothers, call my friends, scream .. dance WHATEVER!! Just like now!! I am HYPER!!

So that is what you can do while you are hyper:

1) First of all is singing songs you hate , or just singing a random melody you don't even know!!! Well if you are hyper , and you are really singing , CLOSE THE DOOR!! Or maybe some really nice people, like your BROTHERS or FRIENDS film you! THAT IS SO NOT FAIR!

2) Sometimes I just draw, and then I can't stop , but when I'm hyper... I don't even know what I draw sometimes the result looks like this, don't ask I don't know what it is... Well....

3) If you are hyper and you start chatting it always ends like this:
You've got tons of homework to do, and it's 11:00 pm. You have no chance for that exam you will write tomorrow. I still do it although!
4) Dancing is just like singing , but with a higher risk to fall on your butt...
Same here : CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!!!

5) Annoying people is my favourite... Well here is a list with stuff you could do:
  • Call your dog "dog " and your cat "cat" ... (and everything like that)
  • Say a random word ... like Buttertoast or SNEEZE and say it often !
  • Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend"
  • Say Numbers while someone is counting.
  • Sing along at a concert or in the opera.
  • Talk backwards ... sdrawkcab kalT
  • Wear your clothes backwards
6) Screaming can annoy people.. SO DO IT!!! ANNOYING PEOPLE IS FUN!!


That's it for now!!!!!
Your N!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?