Friday, October 8, 2010

They say my name is Hermoine (2)

Hermoine.. Hermoine.. Hermoine..
My name means a lot to me. It means the world to me.
Why? Because it's all I have.
Why did they call me Hermoine? Is that name something special?
What does it mean?
My name and my one and only memory was all I had to think about. Everything else made me sick. It hurt so much to even try to think about it. But more did it hurt to know that I had lost something more important I wasn't able to remember. But still it killed me inside whenever I thought about the past.
Something touched my shoulder. My eyes widened but I didn't want to look. What if it is a big fat bug? I hate bugs! Or maybe it's just a leaf..? I closed my eyes and concentrated on it's touch on my skin. It tickled my shoulder and I giggled trying not to shake myself too hard. Slowly I turned my had and what I saw made me gasp out in joy. A butterfly!
The little insect flew off my shoulder. I ran after it and fell over a few times.

1 comment:

  1. This is good stuff- My next post to contuine this story will be on my blog-
    http://plainjanestruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wanna share?