Saturday, October 23, 2010

They say my name is Hermoine (6)

'Hermoine!!! Come sit with us!'
I turn around to two girls who are looking at me and waving and giggling.
Both are blond and really skinny and reminded me of Barbie dolls. Make-up? Like seriously? Who are they trying to impress? Barney!?
I never heard myself thinking like that before! Well maybe I did, but not that I remember..
Do I even know these girls to judge them?
But I had to know them! Otherwise they wouldn't have asked me to come over..
'So? are you coming or not?' One of them asked, she is taller than the other girl and is wearing a short red skirt. 
'Uh.. Yeah! Sure!' I said smiling, they look a little surprised like they didn't think I would say yes.
I go to them still smiling then I follow them to a table a lot of other girls and boys are sitting on. 
As soon as I came they stop talking and gawk at me. Some of the girls just laugh.
'What's wrong?' I asked.
Instead of an answer they laughed. The girl who asked me to join them first look proud of themselves and pleased...
Hate runs through my veins. Why are they laughing at me?
Do I hate them? Is that why I thought about them in such a mean way before?
My head hurts again.
I take my food and run out of the cafeteria.
Can this day get any worse!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?