Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mwhaahahaha

Heyya people!
Exams are over -for now- and I finally have time!

So here is some Back-up info:

I did NOT stop posting "They say my name is Hermoine" posts!!!
Like I said it has been a tuff time and I'm gonna try to publish the next 'They say my name is Hermoine"post ASAP!
I will also upload the newest The Vampire Diaries Episodes and update the "Pages" up there ^^
I also apologize for defect songs in the "Fudgyicious-Blog IPod!"
And FYI: You use it like a normal Ipod!
It's  the same deal!
There's no special trick or a secret code to use it! Just use the buttons and click!!

My life:

During the past few weeks I mainly studied!
Yesssssss it wasn't cool! AT ALL!
I also read Harry Potter 1-7 in 1 week and 3 days! HIGH FIVE!
I beat my own record!
I made it from 788 pages in 24 hours to about 950 in 24 hours!
I have to count how many pages I read in one week...
However I also wrote a lot of poems but I can't really post them on here because they're German!
But well here is a tiny part of one of them:

COPYRIGHT BY FUDGYLICIOUS BLOG

Sie lächelt so rein
Sie lächelt so fein
Sie lächelt in die Dunkelheit hinein
Aber ihr Lächeln ist nicht mein
Doch mein Herz ihres allein.

Because the translation sounds really sucky ( or suck-ish ) I'm just going to post the Poemcode for this one:

Her smile is so free and happy
Her smile makes my life brighter in this darkness.
But this "light" that brightens my world, isn't mine.
But my heart, which makes me breath and live, is hers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

COMING SOON:



  • They say my name is Hermoine- posts!
  • The Vampire Diaries Episodes!
  • Step-Up 3D Film-Review!
  • Breaking Dawn Gossip!
  • AND MORE MORE MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?