Thursday, November 11, 2010

They say my name is Hermoine (8)

8I wake up with a terrible headache. My back hurt and my eyes burnt like I'd cried the whole night.
I remember that I dreamed something, but I don't remember what it was.
Slowly I slide into my house-shoes and get dressed.
It's pretty early and probably to early to meet Mike, but I'd rather wait hours in the library than have to listen to my parents' questions.
The cereal tastes like mud, not that I expected it to taste great.. My parents told me that I used to love cereal. Didn't anything they told me I liked before the plain crash turn out to be a total disaster?
Well at least there is one thing I can look forward to: Mikes' help.
Though I'd have to wait in the library for like 3 hours I rush out of the house.
What will this day bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?