Sunday, November 28, 2010

Forgive me Master

Master I failed
Master I tried
Master don't punish me I tried but my attempt failed before I realized I'd succeeded.
I was blinded by the fact that I could win, win the war I never wanted to begin!
Master, I tried! I seriously did! But ... sometimes.. or maybe it has to be like this.. but well I don't know but maybe .. some people are meant to win and some have to suffer?
Maybe some needn't look out or their future? Maybe the future comes to them? Either way I can't change what happened!
At least let me try again! Because master... maybe I could proof something.. I still don't know what it is, really..
I just have this feeling that there is something I could change. Something that may change another something.
Like dominoes kicking and pushing each other.. a endless roller coaster.
Master, maybe I failed in this task but I may do something in another task in a whole other world no one has ever done before.
I could shine just the way I am , master!
Just , please,  give me this one more chance and I'll swear I won't disappoint you.
It may be true that I said this before
but my past has been full of lies and on my last trip I realized that I can't try to do something I wasn't meant to do. Just as a poor man can't be nominated to become a king.
Just as this man I can't win the prize which is for someone else to take..
Master I won't ask for your mercy now.
I remember when you taught me not to trust but to kill instead.  But if that is true, I should have killed my own ambitions and dreams a long time ago.
Because my ambitions are what I trust and my dreams are what lead me through the darkness you keep pushing and forcing me in to do a job I couldn't possibly do!
So what I ask you for now is the ability to know what I am here for.
Why have I been born at all?
Am I that important that I have to exist?
Do I really change everything? Even if I don't notice it? I believe the answer is Yes.
Yes I change everything
Yes Yes Yes
Yes I am important.
In another world another time maybe.. just maybe... I could be more powerful than you!

1 comment:

Wanna share?