Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11

:)
Yeah.. exactly this day in 1 year is going to be as special  as this years' 10/10/10 10:10:10!
only that you have to switch all the 0's with 1's !
I missed the ten seconds this year -.-'
I swear I wanted to scream.. only prob: I was in class!
No homework today!
And tomorrow is weekend!
So I can finally relax!

I watched The Social Network today.
I'm going to upload a movie review soon!

Movie Reviews planned:


  1. Step up 3D
  2. The Social Network
  3. ??????
What you have to do:

Leave a comment or a message in the twicandy-chatango chat and write the name of a movie you want me review!

----------------------------------------

Close your eyes
ignore the lies
open them to see
what the truth could be.

Truth is a beauty
or a brutal cruelty
maybe it's a tragedy
and horror for whose truth is not to be seen.

May I talk about the future?
Made by the lies I capture?
Maybe all of this is fiction.
But does that really matter at the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?