Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Smiley Person returns!

=3
Basically my friends called me Smiley person one day while we were skyping .. and I kinda liked it so now I'm using it .. like a lot.
I woke up at 12pm?am? I have no idea basically it's that 12 o'clock crap where the world is lit up by the big light bulb up there we call sun.
It's 3pm right now and I know you don't care so... HAPPY XMAS!
 

Even if you are not jewish (and I'm not jewish but who the hell cares) you should check this out:


This is not a virus!

#Annoy
You know that E-mail virus that used to go around?
Like your friends sent you a link every 5 seconds with IS THAT YOU IN THIS PICTURE? 
And you have to options:
  • Be as dumb as I was and click on the link -________-
  • Be a lot smarter than I was and ask what the fudge the link is about before clicking it
  • OR be smarter , not give a shit, and don't click on it at all.
This virus was so damn hard to get rid of that I think I will never ever click on a link again.
Which I am never going to stick to anyways!


Back to the link:
It is just some american girl who is talking about Christmas and stuff.. but she does it in this really funny way .. xD
You have to check it out to know what I mean!

-----------------------
I'm in a rare blogging mood these days xD I want to write a lot :P 
Though I don't continue writing my stories/books/stupid stuff..
ANYWAYS, don't get too used to it!
-----------------------

When I logged into FB my Homepage was full of GMH links.
Dunno what GMH is?
GMH: Give me hope.
It's a website a lot of people send cute little stories to, and people can like them or retweet them or share them..
So, I went to that website and I 'Awwwww'ed at every single GMH I read.
Yeah I know.. I'm weak.

Tommorow: Youtube Review.
Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?