Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Six Billion Secrets

Woop Woop we got out 13th Follower! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FYI: 
Six Billion Secrets is a website everyone can submit a secret to. Most of the secrets on this website are very touching... 
Summiting a secret is free and a lot of fun :) Check it out HERE < Yes, dumbo, this is a link :)
 

As I promised you yesterday I'm going to make a YouTube review today :) 
You may know some of the people I am going to review, since I barely watch any YT channels but those of popular  Youtubers.
Now, Let the reviewing begin .. Bum Bum Bum..

1) Ray William Johnson


What I think about the Channel:

RWJ is a funny and cool guy and watching his videos always makes me lol.
He has a great sense of humor as well :)
His show is based on 3 videos he reviews and the comment question of the day and the answers of the last Comment question.  It is a fun show to watch. He is the second most subscribed on YouTube.

2) Shane Dawson (SDTV, SDTV2, shane )

This is the link to his main channel. SD has got 3 channels which he updates a lot: SDTV , SDTV2 and shane (His IPhone channel )

What I think about the Channel: 

Shane Dawson may be the funniest guy on YouTube. He made up a lot of different characters which all have their own style ( talking, clothing, humor, etc. ). Most of his videos start with a topic he introduces then he shows his viewers a sketch and goes back to the topic. But he also makes funny little "movies" about school and other stuff each of us faces every single day. 

3)  ItsKingsleyBitch 


What I think about the channel: 

Hilarious.
xD Kingsley is  HILARIOUS.
He loves to hate on things like Justin Bieber ( don't we all love to hate JB? ), 3D movies, birds and a lot of other things some of us may find pretty much damn annoying.
His videos are very funny.
Warning: You may laugh so hard you end up choking. 


4) Brittani Louise Taylor


What I think:

Brittani knows how to be funny and not cuss at the same time. Something, a lot of YouTubers can't.
In comparison to other YTers she loves to contact her fans (chat, comment questions, "shout-out sounday"). Her videos are very funny as well.

5) BlackBoxTV 


What I think:

Scariest. Show. EVAR!
Honestly, after my friend told me about that "scary channel on YouTube" I did NOT think I'd be sitting on my bed, scared shitless and hugging my teddybear.
You have to check it out :)


Basically those are pretty much all the YTers I watch and like.
You may also know the PotterPuppetPals or Take180, shows I also like.
I hope you visit their channels because it's worth it.
That was it for today <3
Have fun :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?