Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What the friiiiiiig?

Smosh. I know.
Sigh.

As you my know, I live in Egypt.
GASP!
Yes, everyone should have heard the news by now..
PROTESTS!
HELL YEAH!
Not that i'm enjoying them! Or even joining them!
Because of them I have no school! So ... HAPPEHNEZ!
But I also didn't have phone network for a day and no frikkin Internet Connection for a total of 5 days or so.

Which
Really
REALLY
sucks.


Some of my close friends who know that I am absolutely and helplessly addicted to the Internet were kinda worried about me.
A few of them left concerned wall posts on my profile on FB. Only foreign friends of course.
Since nobody in Egypt had any chance to get onto a social network. 
Thanks a lot government.

However, obviously the Internet Connection is back now.
If not I wouldn't be annoying you right now..

Did I mention that I had no Internet Connection for almost a week?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!

I
FUCKING 
MISSED
THE
NEW
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
EPISODE
I
WAS 
WAITING
ALMOST
3
MONTHS 
FOR
!!!


Now that I've seen it ( Thanks to the Internet, feel guilty now government? You should. ) I'm not that close to a mental breakdown anymore.

Quick Episode Review:
I wouldn't say worth the wait, because well... I WAITED WAYYYY TOOO LOOOONG!
But it was one amazing episode!
Scary and romantic and the same time!
I almost cried, I admit.
It's a must watch.

So while people in downtown Egypt are throwing rocks at each other like toddlers (though which mother would let her child to that? e_e ) let me tell you what I did the past few days.

Since this could be incredibly boring for some of you, since you are not interested in my personal life I would 1) suggest you just skippy di skip it and 2) say : screw you.
I'm in a bad mood. Don't get me wrong.
I was absolutely fine until the Internet was down.
No protests where I live (THANK GOD!!!) so it was rather quiet here.
About Friday/Saturday some stupid criminals thought they could break into prisons and free the prisoners which logically are not to be freed.
And for some sick abnormal reason there was no police on the streets, like at all.
Not even in prisons.
So the people were told to protect their own neighborhood with whatever they had.
That was only time I was really scared.
My bro and weapons are not a good combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?