Friday, February 4, 2011

Death follows Death

When I hear that someone died, I always wonder, who will die next.
If you just open your eyes you will see that one bad thing never comes alone.

One death follows the other.


Dark Angel Abstract wallpaper from Dark wallpapers
pic source: http://dark.pozadia.org/wallpaper/Dark-Angel-Abstract/


Nobody I know died, don't worry..
But do I really have to know this someone to be sad?
People bawl their eyes out when there are news about a death.
But let's assume you would have never heard the news that day
Would you have cried for that person?
No.
I mean it's only logical that you can't cry about something you've never heard of.
So here is what I'm curious about.
Why do people cry about death?
I did it myself, I don't need anybody to lecture me about humanity..
But if it happens every single day.
And to every single human in this tiny, but yet, very big world.
Why is it so powerful that it shatters whole worlds'?
Why is it such a big deal to everyone?

Death is the most normal thing a human does, beside being born, eating, pooping and sleeping.
We shouldn't feel so sad about it, right?
But why do we feel so sad?
Just think about it for a second ..
And hopefully you'll understand what I mean.

The answer is simple..
I just need to find it..

2 comments:

  1. I like Ur thoughts.
    (i am the same anonymous person who wrote the other comment)
    I know u by person. U r N.T.
    Guess who i am........I like u

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we cry because you you lose a person you did soo much with or just new this person and you cant talk to this person again NEVER !!
    SEE JUSTIN I SAY NEVER BECAUSE IT IS NEVER !

    ReplyDelete

Wanna share?