Friday, May 21, 2010

I hate homework!

Hey,
I'm back from a very long trip, and I'm exhausted.. -sighs-

But the worst thing is that I know I still have homework to do!! I'm so not gonna do it..
Why do we have to do homework? We sit in a tiny uncomfortable seat the whole day and listen to some really boring stuff, dreaming of things we could have done... And then we go home and what do we do??? HOMEWORK!
I mean it hurts trees!! :P Think of all those kids!!! :)
And there are teacher , who think you don't have any other subjects in school or you just have no life and then you sit at home the whole day writing ..
And then... Tests, exams, projects SO much to think about. And it's always the same!!! "It's for your future!" Wow!!!

It's not like we don't have anything else to do than staring at a stupid Math book....
BORING!!!! SICK!!! STUPID!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?