Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kids with no future

A trip to the orphanage..

I know some of you may think that an orphanage is a pretty weird location for a class trip. But it wasn't really a trip for us, we wanted to help those kids, to hug them and give them the love they need and will never get it the way others do.


It makes me feel really bad to see them, because I know it could be me .

I know that I had a lot of luck to be born in a family like mine. With parents , brothers, cousins, aunts ans uncles. And a lot of the kids there have parents, but they did not care about them, they left them in the streets , lookinf for themselves.
I really can't understand this. It fills my heart with anger and I would do anything to give their parents a lesson.. How heartless can people be!?!?

Well let's talks about something less heartbreaking.Ok I have to say everything about an orphanage is heartbreaking.Little innocent kids , with messed up future, although they deserve a way better future.
But what touched my heart the most , is them hugging you like a best friend and they know you are just a stranger but they want to be loved ..

So that's what I did: I took some drawing stuff with me, pens, paper, colors and everything.

And then I just found out that all just wanted to drow.. so they drew something - and i have to admit they were really good- and then came and showed it to me.. Some of them drew them and me .... That made me cry deep in my heart and it just made me hug them again..Believe me some of them were hugged a lot :D

Of course their "Nannys" do everything they can and Im really thankful to those people who spent their whole time with this kids...

I'm sure what I'm going to do first next year in school, gonna sign up for this "Social Helper" program which we joined today. And I learned a lot from today , we had a lot of luck to be who we are and that simple things like a pen or a hug can make someone smile , a smile you'll never forget :)


That's it for now,like I said pictures come later !!!Your N!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?