Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I seriously don't know what I'm doing...

Hey,
Well I knew I had to blog today, but I didn't know what to write ... So a friend told me I should just start to write and see what coming out!!


Topic Nr.1!!!



Well ... Hm ... Let's talk about school!
WAIT DON'T GO AWAY!! I DON;T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! :)

You know these "friends" who pretend like being your Best Friend 4 Ever and then just run to another girl or boy at school and acting the same show...

YOU KNOW THAT REALLY SUCKS!

I didn't really happen with me , but I just watched this girl running to a girl after another ... And she really thinks she is "popular" because of her "imaginary friends"...
________________________________________________________________


I can hear some birds sing outside.... it's time for them to breed and I love this time ...
Whenever I hear birds sing I have to smile .. even if I'm sad or had a bad day ....
Birds are beautiful .. a brown, black and white one is sitting on my bird house I made when
I was 5...

I named the first bird to sit in that birdhouse "Pirate" he had just one foot and was black and white .. he came everyday , except one day he didn't . I cried a lot this day , that's the only thing I remember ...

___________________________________________________________
Topic 2!!!

Fun with friends!
Yesterday after I chatted with my friends I just began writing silly stuff ... Like this:


"Jumps out of window and lands on a unicorn with asthma and high heels , flies over to school..gets bored and flies to a funny looking cloud.. takes ice cream out of the unicorns' horn and eats it , and flies over to cookie cloud with santa claus... spits icecream out, on another cookie cloud , and on the cookie could is a dwarf with a cup of coffee , eating a taco and watching football : "hey vamp" , gets scared and flies away to rainbow land. makes happy dance and falls of cookie cloud ... thinks: wow I can see the school! , crashes school wall and lands in her seat in class... : HI EVERYONE!!"


Again don't ask me what that means!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?