Saturday, May 22, 2010

Peoples' souls


Hello,
I just don't understand why I did not write about Stuff I like from the beginning, maybe I was worried what people would think about me . That doesn't sound like me at all. I don't really care abut what people think about me. Everything is good as long as I like myself, and understand the world how it is..

For some reason I was scared and worried. Stupid me..
People may say I'm too young to understand the world, maybe they are right, maybe I am too young. But does age really matter?
There are adults living for war , and children don't understand why. Children may be the only people who understand the world right . Who grow up in a world, which they don't understand , and maybe those adults who just fight and want money and status did not see the world right, when they had the chance to see it like no one else can.

Do you believe some people are born bad? Well I'd like to , well at least sometimes. Because I can't imagine how Innocent little children grow up to blood thirty hobos...
What makes peoples' souls how they are? Murders, Burglars and maybe just those mean men and women...
Hmpf.. -sighs-

And what about really nice people? Who or what made them how they are?
Is everything so different so we can learn what to do , and what not to do?
How to be and how not to be?
Maybe I will never understand it right , but just maybe there aren't enough people thinking about this..

There's a long way to do for human being...


To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. 100000000% true :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Blog!!!
    It would be great if u would write more posts like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That is pretty heart-felt right there. I guess we will never truely find out why people are how they are. Its an interesting thing though. nice one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the great comments!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Wanna share?