Monday, May 24, 2010

Youtube singers and my crazy thoughts...

Do you sometimes think about , how other people think?
How do you want to know that the purple you see is like the blue someone else sees?
How do you want to know if other people think like you? That you are like everybody, and everybody is like you?

You're right you can't.. it's kinda impossible to me, and I'm sure it's impossible to some other people , to know that your way to do stuff is the "right" way to do it..

So doesn't that mean you can never know if you are right? That can be kinda frustrating. Imagine a world where you can never say something right... like I said = Frustrating

_________________________________________________________

Well, OK that wasn't really what I wanted to talk about today, I just thought about that and found it pretty cool..

So I was surfing on YouTube, watching some videos, and when I got to a amateur singer video I found that comment:

If there are so many great talents like you, why are Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber still on TV ?????
Well to be honest I think that's true..
If you want to see what I mean click on those links:
( Because I found that most of them are singing " The Climb" by Miley Cyrus, I just took the ones who are singing it for now... -Lol remember I wrote -well I just posted the comment^^- she is talentless? Well for just taking those who sing her songs it doesn't mean I like her...)
BEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!! = hchsknights08 click here to go to her Channel!!!!

You think there is a much better amateur musician on YouTube I didn't mention??? Leave me a comment and I'll add it!!! Thanks!!!
That was it for now!!! :( See you later guys!

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. Difficult to think about the upper part...
    Another Wow .. hchknights08 is REALLY good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wanna share?