Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Haha Haha Haha

Making people laugh sin't easy
You'll learn it sooner or later but you'll learn it.. sometime.. WHATEVER!!!
However,
even if you make a stupid joke who nobody is laughing at don't get down :P
Someday you remember and THAT is when you laugh so hard you fall of your chair and keep lying on the floor brabbling random stuff nobody wants to hear.

As you all should know I'm a huge TVD (for all the retards out there its: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!)



Here is the new Episode: The Return!
It's the first Episode in Season 2 we  all have been waiting for!!!
Yippieh!
It's amazing...
I loved it <333
Thanks to tv.blink.com again!!!
You guys rock socks!!!
--------------------------------------------------

Do me a favor
and don't fill me with your suffer
I've got enough to deal with
to think about healing you heart

The flowing red
you show me, yes it's shocking
and I don' wanna deny
but don' kill me too

I won't give up on you
Like I promised you
but don't make this mission impossible
by giving me more and more to handle

I don't want
you to go under
but I don't want to drown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?