Thursday, September 2, 2010

I don't kill.

I don't kill
I torture

Raise of the death
Cry of the soul
Color of the tear

I don't kill my soul
I hide it beneath
the darkened light of the stars.

Hope of the heart
Truth of the eye
Lie of the love

While people cut
Cut so deep
I cry and find a way
to save myself.

Scars of the hidden
Death of the blood

I will survive
Going under is not what I am at.
My heart will succeed.
My soul won't shatter.

Dark Light of the moon
Look of the sun
Lie of a lifetime.

You can't tame me
You can't hurt me.
You can't make me believe in lies
I've known too much to believe
in fairy-tales told by demons.

------------------------

Hold me tight
We are flying
I don't want to fall
again

Spread your wings
You are my angel
Don't leave me in the air
I'll fall.

I've been hurt too often
too don't see the truth your hiding
I just wanna love you
for as long as I have left.

Then you kiss me
all of sudden.
The dizziness behind my love
is making me fall into the dark.

I see your face you are screaming my name.
You are too far away from me.
I fall on the earth and the reality recovers.
I wake up and you are gone..
you don't always come back as you promised.

-----------------------

The second you saw me
we have been together.
Deep inside our souls
is the truth we know that exists.
The hole in my heart was filled again.
You are my soul.
You complete me.

The second I saw you
I knew that I loved you.
The deep blue of your eyes was sad
and your arms covered in red.
Don't let yourself down
I'll fall with you.
Don't let me drown
inside myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?