Monday, September 6, 2010

My bro is comming hooray taaaaheeeeyyy!

No idea what I just wrote.
Just forget about it.
As usual .. -sigh-

:D Hola !
Whatcha doin on my blog?
Stalking meh >.<
Argh I need to drink more energy drinks..
WOOP WOOP
-burp-
without sugar...
or maybe.. just a little..?

IT'S OFFICIAL!
I am hyper.

Mwahahahhaha

Secind official thing of the day is...

Damon Salvatore is mine :P
After endless fights with my friends I thought I'll just make it nice and simple.. AND official :D

Suck it ladies! :D


I already had this :











:
---------------------------

My bro is coming @ 3am today/tomorrow ;)
Maybe that is what the title is about?
Could be .. Could be..

---------------------------

'After you kiss me
I'm scared of the next
will you be mine
or was it the last kiss I'll get?

After you look at me
I'm scared of the past
will it become the future
or just part of my soul?

After I saw you walk away,
I'm scared because I don't know
will I ever see you again
or will the history repeat once again?

--------------------

I see you there
so far away from me
still I can't live in the happening
I dream about you not being impossible.

Call me insane 
if it is what you think I am
still I won't stop living the way I do
and I won't stop looking for you
my only way out..

I'm sure when I get to you
My fears will hide where the sky is bleeding
The sun can only save them
just as I can only be saved by you
my only way out..
my dream come true.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?