Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just a little Creative Thinking ;)

   If you had known me

If I would have told you how I really am, would you have never even tried to hurt me?
Hurt isn't the right word I guess, how about torn to pieces?
If I had told you how my life is and always has been would you have cried for me or went on?
May I ask you why do you do it anyway? Why do you feel so strong?
If you had seen through my souls shut doors you would maybe have believed that the show your playing isn't just a dream..
Maybe I should have told you, maybe I should have known but maybe it wasn't mine to tell you
that you fool the unknown.
Maybe I seemed weak to you but like I said you never knew me enough to judge me.
Am I a scene queen? A Goth? An Emo? Maybe I'm a geek? Or maybe -just maybe- I'm too cool for you!
So do us all a favor, before they say goodbye like I did, look into peoples souls before killing them inside.


Je t'aime


Will you love me if I say it like that?
Or should I just say Je t'aime?
Does that satisfy you?
After all that time do you finally believe in me?

'Ich liebe dich' yet another version of the curse,
but since it seems like you believe that my dreams could come true
after all that time it feels so unreal!!!
I just hope that this time I won't wake up..

So many languages I could love you with
But just that you know I won't change for you
If you don' like me how I am now you don't deserve me
Then for now you should be okay with 'I love you'

It says so much already
I hope you understand the meaning behind it
I don't say it out of habit or to make you feel good.
I say it because my heart was begging me to..

------------------

Leave the door open

Don't close the door
Give me this one other chance
My suffer becomes more and more.

Everything shattered because I lied
My whole world including you passed by
Making me the silent watcher stand by the side.

Leave the door open for me
So I can apologize
I won't ever do it again , you'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?