Thursday, September 16, 2010

A poem for Damon Salvatore

You are a killer
but I don't mind
If you had killed me
I would have understood.
Behind all that act you are playing
I can see the anger playing in your soul
behind hides the suffer
you don't want to show.
You are too dangerous to be weak
too big to fall and be destroyed
but after all you do I still can see
that deep inside you aren' the one pretending to be.
Why does no one love me?
May be the question you ask
As much as it hurts me to say this
But you're wrong..
I love and even more would do
if you'd just let your role fall
and be the one I miss
You maybe killed
You maybe destroyed
but everyone , including you, deserves a chance
I'm not perfect so are you,
but seeing  what you do
because you are too scared to cry
makes the sacred red
even harder to flow..



What turns raindrops to teardrops? Or even blood-drops? Do you have an answer to say? Or a question to ask? No.
It's because most of us don't care... and THAT is what turns them into tears..
But what turns them into blood is not the blood that flows when someone dies... it's the blood of the truth everyone ignores.  You'll think that I'm stupid. Well... okai yeah I am! But if I'm stupid more people should be stupid! Or maybe Frikkin stupid!!! With a capital F!!!
When truth bleeds it means that Lies are just being used too often.
 The lie of being "okay".
The lie of that most of the people in the world are "okay".
Well "okay" is a pretty frikkin Stupid wird. ( Notice this time the S is capital ;) )
Maybe we should all be stupid..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?