Thursday, August 12, 2010

1500 Pageviews!

Since I started this Blog I didn't wannt ANYTHIING more than :


  • Find a better Link !
That's what I've done now.
At exactly 1500 Pageviews I changed the Link :)

What did I wanted to do after I began serious blogging?
  • Add good music and games!
  • Express myself
Well I had all three of them for a while, until the Template began to get mad and the music played crashed. woohoo..
But I made it! 
The Template has exactly the right size for the games and videos.
I write my poetries and stories
and music is actually WORKING! 
WOOP WOOP!

__________________________

New Poll opening :

Vote for one crazy thing i should Blog about!
And after two weeks when I hopefully have enough votes I'm gonna do it :P


Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?