Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am Happy, I love living Life




I'll never understand,
Why people don't live their lives and enjoy,
Why somewhere in the dark,
is always a light that everybody ignores.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dark light,
waiting to arise,
but the sunrise of the dark,
is like the tear of the angels' guard..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When a friends tell you about the truth,
and you feel like you can't just believe in it being true,
your minds may go different ways,
but friends' souls never depart.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am Happy
I love living life






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?