Friday, August 6, 2010

Being in Love with love 
by Rebecka Lloyd.

When I was in the 2nd grade I thought I had the best friend ever, we did everything together. We loved the same music , the same clothes , the same movies .. we were just exactly the same.
But here was the problem .. It wasn't just me and her , we  had kind of a 3-girls Friendship. 
And to be honest the other girl and I knew each other for so much longer than I knew my other friend , the girl I had sooo much in common with.
And before we had been friends she was pretty mean ..  But she changed A LOT and we were friends just after a short while.. 
All this time my older friend and I got more and more apart..  we kind of "fighted" for the girl , I had so much in common with. 
Although I often tried to find a way out of our triangle friendship we never could find something that we all agreed too. Because we were pretty much pissed at each other for a while I  thought that we could make like kind of  a  Pronunciation, to tell each other how we felt. We met at our secret little place and back to back talked. For hours. But even after that we didn't have clue what to do..
Our friendship began to break more and more and stupid as I was I just wanted my Soul twin. We just had so much together that I practically just ignored everything else.
But I didn't want to loose myself , I didn't want to change for a friend. Not like my older friend I didn't even recognize her anymore.. and so it went on and on.. Until one day Secondary school was there.
Now we three were still together in one class.. Call it luck if you want but I'm not sure if it was luck that brought us together again.
Well we had a new class. New kids new everything.
We couldn't choose where to sit in class. So I ended up with some other new kids I didn't know, while my old friends were sitting together far faaar away from me..
It didn't bother me .. At all.. 
I made a lot of new friends with those new kids. But my oh so twinny friend didn't like me having newer more friends than her.. and Woopdidoo just after weeks.. She had like a BFFL friendship with all of them, with her my older friend.. Leaving me behind.
So it went on.. After a while we weren't really friends anymore. I tried to tell them how I felt but .. I always failed..

In 8th grade.. A guy in my class asked me if I'd be his girlfriend.
Yes I liked him but I didn't love him. But I said yes... Why?
Because he was one of my old Best friend , the one I had sooo much in common with and the one I thought about as nice and my BEST friend.
I kinda used him to get to my old bestie .. hoping we could be friends again..
But i was soo wrong! The thing that this guy and I were together didn't change anything..
I was just in love with the idea of love and friendship.. and happiness..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?