Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chiclitz

" Lost inside the devils eyes ,
he controls you with his charm and lies.
Escape the beauty's dark embrace ,
He never shows his real face."

HoN inspired poem. "Kalonas rise"

"Why should I trust you, if you don't see me?
You said you loved me , but you don't notice me.
How can I love someone who can't complete me?"

TVD inspired. "Miss Mystic Falls"

"You saved them can you save me?
I cannot change what I am myself.
It hurts to see how I am.
But only your love can save me."
HoN

"If you didn't exist, I'll still be hiding.
If you didn't love me , I'll still be alone.
If you didn't show me , I'll still be wrong.
If you didn't read this , It'll still be unread."

"If  love is the way and you are the end,
How can I get to you without getting hurt?
I will find the way without being sent."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?