Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ramadan

For a lot of people Ramadan is something strange.
If you don't know what it is :
Ramadan is a month in Arabic. In this month Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset.
Yes , the first 3 days are always hard. But that's normal ..
But after the first few days it's very easy to fast.
I love Ramadan it's like Christmas for a whole month.
Your family is all together. And for some reason no one is arguing in school or at home or on the streets or anywhere!
And No I am not hungry :P

________________________________________________

My Mom is watching a bad TV show..
And because I'm too lazy to get up and go into my room , I'm wearing headphones and listening to some extra loud music..


What would I do without music?
I would probably go mad
But music is always among us .. 
So I think it couldn't not exist.
People always knew music.
It wasn't  invented by someone.
It was always there and will always be there..


-----------------------------------------------------------

If you have a Stardoll account and you are reading this right now ,
Join the club "Fudgylicious"
Named after this Blog :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

School is starting soon.
I think I'm ready now :)
I missed my friends , so I can't wait to finally see them again.

I want to change a lot of stuff this year ...
I want to be a better student , but also I want to get rid of all that typical Teenage-school Drama.
Seriously I am sooo sick of it..
Sure .. everyone is going through it .. But I don't think anyone likes it ...

School can be a happy or a sad place.
For most of the people it's a sad place.
That's not a secret.
And for the little few who think it's a good place for making other people feel bad are idiots.
That's a fact.
But at the end you choose if you like school or don't like  school
That's also a fact.
Calling a fact a "fact" may sound pretty smart.
That's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?