Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hiding Talent

Hey
There are a lot of groups aka clubs on stardoll...
In one of them and Emo boy had started a discussion.. He wrote his poems down. And I have to say I LOVE them!
I don't have the right to post them here but if you want to read them just join the club : FamilyProblems_
They are more than amazing! :D

But they  ( the poems ) inspired me :

Written but never said .
Life isn't easy , it never was and never will be.
It can only get harder by being mistaken or hated .
Your soul can shatter because of a threat.

Not enough words to describe how you feel.
Anger filled or near to tear...
No one will ever see the unspoken truth.
The act you play is far away from the real.

You laugh at me and call me a freak
I am different , I am me
I am not safe I'm on the brink.
I don't need help but I am weak...

The Bloodline is the pain that gives me strength
Blood is the power I need to see.
It's what makes me myself, makes me complete..
___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?