Thursday, August 12, 2010

On the Playlist :
  1. Metric - Eclipse (All Yours) [music video]
  2. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna
  3. Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg - California Girls ( ) HD
  4. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
  5. Lady Gaga - Alejandro
  6. Rihanna - Rude Boy
  7. Usher featuring will.i.am - OMG
  8. Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
  9. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) (The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup™ Song)
  10. Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
  11. Travie McCoy - Billionaire
  12. Selena Gomez & The Scene - Round & Round
  13. Taylor Swift - White Horse
  14. Selena Gomez & The Scene - Naturally
  15. Paramore - The Only Exception
  16. Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
  17. Taylor Swift - Fifteen
  18. PARAMORE: Decode
  19. Ke$ha - Take It Off
  20. Beyoncé - If I Were A Boy
  21. Demi Lovato - Don't Forget -
  22. Paramore- All I Wanted
  23. Paramore-Ignorance
  24. Paramore - Conspiracy
  25. Paramore - Stuck On You ()
  26. Paramore-I Caught Myself
  27. Born for this- Paramore
  28. PARAMORE - ADORE
  29. The Bravery - Ours
  30. Within Temptation All I Need
  31. Vampire Diaries 110 - Cut ( Plumb )
  32. Nothing On You by BOB feat. Bruno Mars Cover (young flip) with lyrics
  33. Airplanes - BoB Ft. Hayley (Paramore) (Tyler Ward Acoustic Cover) - Music Video - Eminem - BoB
  34. The All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
  35. Music Video: Ice by LIGHTS (With Lyrics)

I will add more laters!

Like you probably already have seen I added the "What should I blog about" poll.
Where you , my dear readers, are going to vote what I should blog about..

____________________________________________-

" I am not me anymore."
 I thought while I looked at my best friend , Carla , who was making fun of Taryn .. the geek.
Did I change ? 
Not too long ago I was the one of those who she was making fun of, the one she always laughed at and always tried to make feel bad. 
Until , one day , I stood up to her. Told her how I felt and that she couldn't treat me like this anymore..
Apparently she liked the way I talked to her. She asked me to join her and her clique at lunch. Of course I said yes. Leaving my old best friend Taryn alone.. the one she was laughing at now.
And way too fast than I would have liked it to happen I was one of them.
I no longer felt tiny and unimportant , I don't wear my favorite clothes anymore. I wore what is trendy and cool and .. actually everything Carla is wearing, just to impress her and ignore my real self even more.
At least I finally noticed what was happening to me. Now that I realized it, I had to stop it. I didn't like the *monster* I was changing to...
I didn't want to be mean to other kids like Carla was to me. 
Carla was in the middle of a laugh attack , pointing at Taryn as she was trying to pick her bag of the ground without letting her food fall in the ground.
I will never forget how WTF-like Carla looked when I stood up! 
It still makes me laugh! Her mouth looked like she was in the middle of a silent  : Oh .
The sandwich she held in her hand fell on her tablet making a funny "Plob" noise.
Smilin I walked to Taryn , picked her bag up and gave it to her , giving her my prettiest Smile I could draw on my face.
She looked confused but also smiled at me. 
"Okay , you have some serious explaining to do! " , Carla said when I walked back to our table .
" What is it not allowed to help a good old best friend?" I picked an apple up and tried to look like I didn't care that Carla was sounding like when she was making fun of me.
"She is a geek. I thought you finally wanted to leave your past behind and be popular?"
"Bad tthat thought aren't always right.. "
I took my stuff and walked away leaving Carla with a question-mark face behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?