Saturday, August 7, 2010

Stardoll , who..?

Definitions :
Stardoll: stardoll.com is a girly website , where you can make your own Avatar go shopping , play games , and dress up your stars..
You can also start clubs and groups or be voted to be a Covergirl :P

So.. I played stardoll when I was like 7 .. But today one of my Besties mentioned it and my friends and I were like.. OMG LETS CHECK IT OUT!
Well stardoll changed  A LOT  it took me sooo long to find out how to check my messages XD 
I used a lot of cheats when I was younger... my whole suite is full of crazy stuff you can'tactually get in stardoll. Like lions , rabbits HUUGE tv's and mirrors and other crazy cool stuff xD
I was like all updating my Profile .. shopping and stuff. 

 
If you have a Stardoll you can add me anytime ;)
supernora00
^^ my name 
So okay enough of that ..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?