Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yup , Some people read in the Summer Vacation. No Joke!

At the beginning of this summer I had about ..  I dunno 30 books on my to-read list?
Around June another 13 books were added.
And right now I still have to read about 13 :P
The reason I'm not reading as often as I planned to , is that it's summer.
Summer of course..
A lot of you would ask : Some is reading in Summer? SUMMER?
Yup , << that's the answer.
And this someone is MOI!
What is so wrong about reading ?
I don't get it!

I tidies up my desk today.
I had the weird feeling I was in a war.
Of course my 43 books I anted to read in summer are all on my desk..
+ My Laptop
+My Phone/ITouch/Sims/Magazines/Camera/etc.
+a lamp. :)
Somehow I managed to put them in a way it looks like I tidied my desk.. All book over each other. Laptop there Camera there.. :P
To be honest I'm not a fan of room tidying.
But , seriously , name one person who loves it to tidy..



              Are ya ready kids?
             Aye, Aye captain!
              I can't heeeaaar yooouuu!
             AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!
                  oooooooooooo.........
                 Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? 
               Sponge Bob Square Pants!
     Absorbent and yellow and porous is he.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
If nautical nonsense be somethin' ya wish.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
Ready?
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Booob Square Paaants!
Ah Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha, Ha, hargh wh..arire..
                                                           Ha arrrigh.


yep I'm 13 and Spongebob is cool :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?