Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lady China

"Dear Lady GaGa we do like you but you are a huge insperation to us!" -Sophie
" I like this new Version of Alejandro. But Chinese Noodles taste better!" -Nora

A SophieNora Production
prsented by : SophieNora 
Directed by : SophieNora
presents you:

CHINESE LADY GAGA!!!


Don't call my name
Don't call my name Chinese noodles!
I'm not your fan
I'm not you fan! Chinese Nooodles!

don't wanna cheese don't wanna salt
just want my fork so hush...
don't cut me down down cut me down..
Chinese noodles

By SophieNora
Presented by : SophieNora Entertainment.

______________________________

For the comparison here is the original Alejandro song:
Don't call my name.
Don't call my name, Alejandro.
I'm not your babe.
I'm not your babe, Fernando.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch.
Just smoke one cigarette and hush.
Don't call my name.
Don't call my name, Roberto.




Seriously which one is better ? Hmm?










Picture: http://honggardenchineserestaurant.com/Chinese_noodles.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?