Sunday, August 29, 2010

First day of school :)

Hello!
7th grade seems t be awesome!
Of course I got a bunch of new subjects like french ( HELP scream), physics and chemistry.
But I mean look :

Bonjour! Je m'appele Nora! Et toi?

-------------------

Normally we have 7 lessons a day. But because today was the first day we spent 4 out of the 7 lessons with organizing and stuff. :)
Then we had French which I thought was pretty cool :P I mean I got to learn some words! That's a beginning!

We have 4 new students in our class. 2 Girls and 2 Boys.
The girl I got to know is really nice :) Bad is she's just gonna stay for half of the year!!!
That's mean!
I love her hair color btw.. Its orange :D shiny orange :P

The teachers are acceptable.. Not the best but not horrible though! Could have been worse...

With all the other points on my check-list checked I am left alone in the dark with my french/chemistry and physics issues. -scream- let's hope I won't get murdered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?