Monday, August 9, 2010

Vampires suck! :D




Vampires suck!
A new Twilight spoof! 
18.08 << thats the date my friends! Don't miss it! :D
It's absolutely hilarious! And if you like Twilight ... NO PROBLEM! 
A comedy for Twilight fans and Twilight haters!! :P 


______________________________________________________


A lot of peoples' schools start again.
How lame !  Summer vacation is wayyyy too short!
I still have 20 days of freedom :)
Lucky me..
But School won't be that bad this year. If you just try to think optimistic. Everything is going to turn brighter :P
I will try to be better this year. 
Though I'm not a bad student. At all. 
______________________________________________________



The Annoooyinnngg Orange!!!
WOOP WOOP! WOOOOOOHOOOO!

________________________________________________________

I'VE GOT A CHOCOCOOKIEFUDGE  ATTITUDE! GET OVER IT! 
MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?