Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another Day in school

I'm so bored these days..
I mean it kinda sucks when you know people world wide are done with school..
And you stuck in a little tiny room listening to stuff you don't want to know.
I bet a lot of people think the same....


Well , OK I have to admit today wasn't such a bad day .
I got 5 A's today :D and a B :( ... OK OK I'm a nerd!!!                                      





That was my break today, in the first pic are my friends shoes, in the one under it are mine and the last one is pretty much what I saw in this break :P
Just thought I'd share it with you...
Just if you ask yourself what the little bag in the last pic is.. it's my swimming-bag :)
I love swimming!!! But , I'm kinda sad .. We supposed to have swimming in the next lesson. But we could not swim because we were only 4 :( Some of us had kind of a festival to be at, so they were allowed to go to it. And some of us just forgot they swimming-stuff :(
Well good thing is I still can go swimming by myself in the club this Weekend!!!




If you checked my "Blogs I like" gadget now , you'll see I add some more Blogs, so you can visit  them!!!
Here are the links again:
My crazy life : http://laura-jayne-mycarzylife.blogspot.com/
In the mind of an obsessor http://shannon-twiaholic-cullen-gray.blogspot.com/
I hope you like them! :)


Sorry guys that I haven't been posting a lot of pics ...
It's really hard to get used to always carry the camera ( or phone) with you and say: "Wait a sec don't move" 
See ^^ Sounds and look kinda stupid.


____________________________________________________________


I'm gonna post two more posts today.... I hope.
That's it for now!! 
Love,
        Your Nona <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?