Monday, June 7, 2010

DONT U DARE FORGET!

Hello Guys! I am so hyper and excited! " The short second life of Bree Tanner" is comming out today!
Online! For FREE!
Read it here : breetanner.com








Don't forget it guys! I'm gonna loose my mind!
I have been waiting for this day since I heard there is  a Bree Tanner book!


Besides ...
Eclipse is coming out in a few weeks! It can't be any better now , right?
You should  have noticed I am a Twilight addict. Yes I am. I am a very very very proud crazy insane Twilight obsessed girl.
















Next Topic!


MTV AWARDS!


I am so sad. I could not watch MTV last night.
Because I was sleeping! Lol! I DAMN YOU AMERICAN MTV TIME!


I'm looking forward to watch it online someday.
Because for some reason MTV  disappeared from my TV.


.... But I heard Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson won Best Kiss!
New Moon won best Movie and..
oh.. wow I am such a idiot!
Well if you want to know who won check mtv.com
Here is a direct link!


I just noticed that now!
Well.. what to write. I have no idea..
So I think I just say Goodbye for now!
Bye! Your
Nona <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?