Monday, June 28, 2010

So..

So I finished a book to realize the ending is it's happening all over again!?
WTF!
I surly did expect something wayyy more original!
Well I can't change it !
So I have no idea what to write about so I just start talking about random stuff and hope it works :D
I forget to update the Blog a lot these days.. I just end up like 11pm and like OMG I DIDN'T WRITE ANYTHING TODAY!
Turn on my laptop and start typing just like now ..
so my dad can say : Stop typing I don't believe you type that fast anyways
So I can say : Whatever -turns laptop around- tell me a sentence.. so I can write it..
Dad: well not now..


That's how it goes :)
I've seen Toy story the day before yesterday :P
It rocks!


OK i definitely need a topic to write about..

I downloaded a lot of downloads for my Sims 2 game like I told you before the Sims 2 are my favourite computer game.
I added a lot of custom content today!
But because they already ruined my Game once I'm more careful with what I download.
So I just got some hairstyles and clothes. And did you know there is a hack who keeps Teens from going to school!? If you ask me that's an awesome idea! And someone created  Harry Potter Careers for the Sims 2!
Which also rocks if you ask me!


I'm really bored right now..
I think I'll just don't wrote that much and say bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?