Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My life goes on!

Hey!
I hope you all began reading Bree Tanner .. OR I HAVE TO KILL YOU WITH A SPOOOON!




SEE! MWAHAHAHHAHAHA!


Now back to the book..
It is great! I just read the first 50 pages because I had to sleep..
But I just opened the website and will continue reading!
It is interesting to read about a vampires life... how it is to taste blood and to hunt :)
I can't wait for Eclipse!


______________________________________________________


I maybe write another post today..


But I think I'll post a video everyday just for you!
And for the beginning here are two awesome videos!
They are so funny!


(btw...  isn't that an awesome smiley!?)









OK .. this one is really long , about 12 minutes.. BUT! it is soo funny! I was rofl!
and again for the hobos ... rofl : rolling on floor laughing...
It's about a man driving to the drive-thru. Funny ending included! :)





 This one is much shorter! But still funny!


I hope you all watch those videos! And if you liked it I am going to post more tomorrow!


Bye!
Your Nona <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?