Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blogger crazed

Hi guys!!!
It's June!!! Yahoo!!! That means my Birthday isn't far away!!! (12th June)


I didn't know so many people are interested in blogging!!!
I've been asked a lot how to make a blog...  Believe me when  say a lot I mean A LOT!
And of course.. people want to know how to add Music players, games , YouTube videos or MTV news.
So I thought I'd just help them!


1) Music 


It took me a while to figure that out.
But if you want to add Music to your Blog , visit  Mp3-Codes .
It's free and very easy to do:
You have to make an account ( user name , email, password) , after you did this you just have to look for a song you want to add to your blog. (Search Bar)
After you found the song click on Download and get sure this is the song you wanted,
click on Add to play list if you want to add more songs and make a play list.
That is how  you post it:


You'll see this:  Add this to your profile! Just choose below!  standing under your play list.
Under this text ^^ are a few symbols, click on the Blogger symbol.
The only thing left to do is writing your Blogger user name (email), password and your Blogs' URL. 
( Don't forget to mark the "Post to sidebar" button, if you want it to appear in your sidebar)




2) Games


How to add Games :


You can add games by clicking the " Add a new Gadget" button in you Layout settings.
Here is the other way to add any games you can find in the Internet:




  • Find a game you like by browsing
  • Click the "embed" to pull down the code and copy it
  • Paste the code onto your Blog. (HTML code, or a new gadget)

3) Videos

Videos are very easy to upload. You can upload them when you click on the "add a Video" button in the toolbar when you write a new blog post.
Or with  "add a new gadget" in you Layout options. 

You can add MTV news or whatever you want,  with the same way.

.............................................................
If you need help with something else, leave a comment.
.............................................................

I'm weird... You should have noticed that I think :P

Look what I drew today: ( Its awful)

Isn't she cute? Loll I know its so ugly.. not my best caricature...

























I think you noticed the music..
If you scroll down you'll see my little Mp3-codes music player...
^^ I told you how to add it^^
I tried to add all kinds of music... But well right now I just added a few.. 
Leave a comment if you want me your favourite song!!!


______________________________________________________


Did you see this picture???


It's AMAZING!!!
For those of you who are too dumb to get this^^ (lol joke)
It's a keyboard made of chocolate!!! I mean: WOW!!
I want this!! 


Loll !! That's it for now!! 
Bye!!
Your Nona!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?