Thursday, June 17, 2010

Friends stay together -Part 2

My arms hurt. I've been carrying shopping bags all day. That was a great day. I could not wait to jump into our pool with my friends.
We laughed together on the way home. I smiled the whole time thinking of the great time we had.


"Finally!" Ann jumped around like a five-year old. Laura let herself fall on the floor next to my silver Mercedes.
Ann stood up and  sat on the car . '"Hallelujah! I thought my feet would fall down!"
We laughed and got into the car. I could understand Ann my feet hurt like hell.  We have been walking for hours.    
I could not wait to jump into the pool. Shannon seemed to be fine , she stood next to us looking weird. She giggled and held her bag with her swimming stuff. " You look kinda weird.." , she laughed and pointed at us, Laura stood up and started giggling . One after another we stood up and walked into the house. After we all were ready we walked into the garden and put our towels and bags on the chairs and tables. I made myself ready for a huge super splashy jump into the pool. But the others just threw me inside.. Typical! I should have known that! They  all laughed out loud!  Ann pushed Laura and Shannon , both screamed and the water splashed. Ann was all wet even though she didn't go into the water.


The sun was gone..but we got out of the water hours ago.  We received a call from Nixxy something terrible had happened.
Her father died in a car accident. Just minutes after we finished our  shopping trip. I cried silently , so did the others. We waited for Nixxy, she said she would come to us. Like in the past few years we never could be apart for a long time, we needed each other in the hard and the happy times. We shared laughter and tears. We were sisters.
I didn't feel the time pass by, my mind was tired of thinking. It seemed like the time stopped passing.
I didn't hear anything.. I heard the Doorbell after it ringed a few times . We stood up and rushed to the door. I opened the door and even before we had just said a word we hugged each other. Nixxy was here.We cried, not only because of the shocking news , no we were finally together. Sisters forever.




Friends are the best medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?