Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm gonna get mad !!!

One word.. no two.. no a few more:
"Bree Tanners short second life"
Well when I woke up and looked at my calendar and saw it was 6/6/2010
I was so freaking happy I could jump out of the window...
Then  I log on and type breetanner.com so fast my fingers hurt.. to find out I was wrong :\
It's going to be uploaded tomorrow. Yes I know I was wrong.
The fact that I thought it's going to be on the website from the 6th to the 7th of July.
Turned out : its from 7\6\2010 to 5\7\2010
one more day to go.. Ugh..
One more reason to be annoyed.. But hey!! I finally know how to upload videos with the new toolbar!


Ok I really don't want to talk about what annoys me all the time. I think that would be pretty lame, right?


Did you see this picture before?

It's so cute!!!
I would change the Jacob animal.. A dog? maybe but "wolf" would be so much better..
Rosalie looks so annoyed in this pic.
Made me laugh.
Jasper looks so cute!!! And ok this one time I'm going to say it, although I'm just talking about THIS^^ picture.. Edward looks cute.


Don't you dare say I like Robert Pattinson.
I.am.talking.about.this.picture.








So I was looking for the finniest picture in the Internet..
That is what I found :)









:)
poor little animals :)
but they are funny!!!

That's it for now :)
Have a great weekend!
Your Nona :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?