Thursday, June 3, 2010

Endless something

For those of you , which don't understand the title ^^ .. I don't get it too. Maybe I need some sleep. It's late and we had school today. But my parents are travelling so I thought I'd just wait for them.
They are going to be gone for a whole week. Sure I'm gonna miss them but "Home Alone" doesn't sound that bad to me. And I'm getting used to it. They travel a lot and I'm OK with it . :)


It's so hot these days..
I love the weather here but not in the summer.
It's like you are sitting in an oven 2 hours the day , 7 days a week..
And the worst thing is .. My AC is broken.. so I'm getting grilled like a chicken.
Sarcasm: Yay..... :-|


I can't wait for the summer.. It's so annoying when you always look at the calendar and see that you are still weeks away.. Hooray...


For those of you who read my Blog...
I think you noticed what happened to my ITouch..
Just look in the archives if you want to read it :)


Well .. enough reasons to be annoyed.
-sigh- Life can be so hard when you are a teenager..


I wonder what all those Icons in my toolbar are..
Lol.. I mean the Post-toolbar where you write your posts .. just like me right now.
OK that was random .. but I dunno how to add a video in a post anymore!?!
There was this big fat "Add a video" Icon right next to the "Add a picture" Icon...
But since Blogger updates the Toolbar I can't find it.
I didn't look for it before so I was pretty surprised when I wanted to write a post today -which Ii had a video for- and then .. Wow. where is it?
No seriously if someone knows tell me.
And yes the toolbar changed . I swear it was there. Maybe the toolbar changes after a month  after you started blogging?
Could be like that right? But I know one think for sure :
I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO ADD VIDEOS TO MY POSTS!!!




 I'm hungry.. time for a midnight-meal .
It's 12:47 pm.. Do people call it like that? Well I'll just say 0:48 like I learned it in school..


So.. that was my little midnight post.. Yay..
Bye!!!
Your Nona <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?